Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Hello!

 Hello!

   How is your Humper going so far? It is still cloudy and cold here in the valley of the sun. Brrrrr!

    I got all of my tasks taken care of and I got Jayne to the pharmacy to pick up her meds. My shorty is at the gym and she will return soon. Her writing  class got canceled due to three members are sick.

   I am listening to "Boney" thanks to Alexa. She can be a sweetie at times and sometimes she can be a real pain in the (what's it!)

  Maybe my playmate and I can  play some "Wii Games" this afternoon before we make our way to "Club Congress". I am going to add some skills to Alexa today. She can do so many things when she wants to.

  I hope that your Humper is going your way. Have a good rest of the day and enjoy.
Ciao..Jessie


   My (fidanzata) Loraine is on my case today and I like it. WooHoo!

   Please include in your prayers a prayer for my sister Marcie's grand daughter is having some major gastric problems. She has been to the ER three times this week. Thank you.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Cosa? Ti stavi nascondendo nelle siepi? Anch 'io volevo dare un'occhiata,, findanzata.

Loraine said...

Mi piace teasing voi!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...