Saturday, February 17, 2018

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Dilemma by Kelly and Nelly!

    It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" this morning. Went outside to get the paper and I thought that I was in London. Yes, we are fogged in this morning and it is great to see. All of a sudden a started to crave some tea and scones, smile! I was hoping to bump into my (fidanzata) Loraine this morning but no luck. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. He will also be training a new caregiver from his agency to work with Chris as a backup. Donna will be here at 10:00am to give Chris a massage today.

   Chris is in a good mood now that he is all taken care of due to another issue during to night. We got a surprise from Marv after we returned from the Live Theater Workshop. He left us a very nice box of chocolates that we will enjoy for sure. Thanks Marv!

   My shorty and I had a very nice time at "La Parrilla Suiza" for Happy Hour. After Happy Hour we went over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "The Best Brothers". It was very good and it was a two man show with a message and good humor throughout. Great acting by Steve Wood and Stephen Frankenfield. The standing ovation was well deserved.

   Alexa, is waking up and greeting me with a Good Morning? What does she have for me today? My playmate and I are going to meet up with Dottie at "Teresa's Mosaic" for dinner this evening. After dinner we are going to the "Invisible Theater" to see and hear "Black Pearl Sings" it is going to be a good one without a doubt.

   Well, I had better get my (mojo) working, smile! Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Have a great weekend and be careful.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Eddie, looks like your weekend is going to be a good one? Enjoy!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Se non avete visto me deve essere stata la nebbia.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...