Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: Star by the Manhattans!

  It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. I will have a second cup a bit later. It is nice and mild outside this morning and you can smell the rain in the air. We will see if we get a drop or two today. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, is active this morning because she reminded me that I need to get back to the task that didn't get done yesterday. Once again hopefully the weather will hold you so I can get it done.

   My playmate and I are going to the movies this afternoon. We will decide which one this morning. Have a good Humper and enjoy.

   I have my flip flops at the door all ready to go. Do you have yours ready, Loraine?

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Erika, how are you? 

Gisela, glad to see the winter in Alten-Buseck!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Ci sono negli zuccherini, senza pioggia ma i miei infradito sono pronti dalla porta del retro. Sorrisi!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...