Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was you day a good one? I enjoyed my day with Chris and so did he. We listening to some Down Home Blues and we both loved it.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had French toast, sausages and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched "Disjointed", "Hawaii 5 0", and "Madam Secretary". Chris enjoyed these series too!

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is on her desktop. We hope that you sleep well tonight so you can be prepared for Hump Day.
Later...Jessie and Elise



1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning Jessie,
It is an ugly morning and can't see anything because it still dark outside.
Its calling for snow, then turning to mixture of rain and freezing sleet as he just said.
I hope you have a good day today.
Maybe some more good down time with Chris out on the porch if weather permits there.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...