Saturday, February 10, 2018

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!






Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Feels Good by Tony, Toni, Tone'

  It's The Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. If the weather keeps being nice I will be back out on the front porch for my (ME) time. I do miss being out on the front people watching. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here the evening.

  My playmate and I had a wonderful evening at "Cody's Beef and  Bean" with Deb and Sharon. The food was excellent and Cody's was packed with people waiting in line to be seated. Thank you Deb and Sharon for a great evening of good food, friendship and vino! We brought back a dinner for Marv who was caring for Chris last night.

SHARON

DEB

ELISE


   My shorty and I are going to hit up "Longhorn Steakhouse" for dinner tonight before the "Wildcat" basketball game. We hope that the "Cats" play better than they did a few days ago. Go Cat's.

   Have a good Weekend and be careful when you are out and about. Chat at you later.

  Jessie and Elise

  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Benvenuti a casa, Loraine and Jim.

Loraine said...

La ringrazio. È bello essere a casa.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...