Sunday, February 4, 2018

It's A Sunday! Super Bowl Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Round and Round by Tevin Campbell!

  It's a Sunday! Super Bowl Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection". It is another nice morning here in the Old Pueblo. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  My playmate and I enjoyed our evening at "Cushing Street Bar and Grill". The food was good and the live jazz band was excellent. After dinner we strolled over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play "Outside Mullingar". It was excellent and the standing ovation that was received was spot on. The cast did an outstanding job and the stage setting was superb. We recommend this one without a doubt. This play was up there with the "Man of La Mancha". Fantastic!

ELISE'S DIRTY MARTINI

MY MOJITO

CUSHING STREET BAR AND GRILL IL PANI

CUSHING STREET JAZZ BAND


   Well, as you know it is Super Bowl Sunday and the bet is on between my shorty and I. The bet is to go out for dinner at a expensive restaurant so my shorty is going for the Eagles and I am going with the Patriots. To be truthful I want the Eagles to win because Nick Foles is from the U of A. We are ready for some football, how about you?

  Have a great Sunday and enjoy the day. Chat at you later.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...