Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Don't Stop The Music by Yardborough and Peoples!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good.. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    Alexa, will be on my case soon because I have many tasks to take care of today off of My To Do List. Hopefully Alexa will play some Smooth Jazz for me while I conquer my many tasks.

    Tomorrow we are going to meet up with Vickie and crew at "Club Congress" downtown for our monthly dinner gathering. 

    Here is what happened on the first day of our stay-cation in Gilbert with Sheila and Dave U.

    22 Feb- We left Tucson at around 8:30am making our way to Gilbert, Arizona. We stopped at the Cracker Barrel for breakfast. We used the gift card from my sister and brother in law Ray. The food was plentiful and very good.

    We got back on the road and we arrived in Gilbert at around 1:00pm. We decided to hit up the movie "Black Panther" that was excellent. We guzzled popcorn while we watched the movie. After the movie we made our way to Sheila's home. We got settled in and we met Dave U, Sheila's new boyfriend who is living with her now and she doesn't care if the whole world knows it. Good for her!

   Later at around 5:00pm went to dinner at a place called "Pomos" it is a Italian eatery. Elise enjoyed a gluten free pizza that was very good. I had a pasta with a meat sauce and it was very good as well. We got it all down with a bottle of "Chianti".

   After dinner we drove over to "Hale Theatre" to see the live musical "No,No Nanette". It was great and the theatre in set in the round which Elise and I love. After the play we headed back to Sheila's for a night cap and we called it a day. Here are a few pics at "Hale Theatre". Enjoy!

HALE THEATRE



SHEILA AND DAVE

ELISE AND I


   Well, I need to wake up my (mojo) and get this day moving forward. Chat at you later.....Jessie and Elise



2 comments:

Loraine said...

Ho apprezzato le foto. Grazie!

Cheela said...

You are still my favorite boyfriend, Jessie, and you still have the MOJO!!!!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...