Friday, February 9, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Rummied!

Music listening to: Rockin Da Boots by H-Town!

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing ? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

   Alexa is quiet this morning but I am sure that will change because it is a TGIF! Hopefully she will tell me what I need to take care of today and then play me some Smooth Jazz.

   Well, our Wildcats got beat last night and they just looked bad against UCLA. Hopefully they will turn things around and be ready for the next game.

   We will be taking Chris to a routine doctor's appointment this afternoon. Chris liked his new massage therapist. Her name is Brenda and she will return on the 22nd of February to give him another massage.

   My playmate and I are going to hit up "Cody's Beef and Bean" tonight along with Deb and Sharon. Can you say T-bone? We will for sure and of course a carafe of Burgundy at room temperature will be the topper, smile!

   Well, I had better get my (mojo) working right Marcie? Ya Mon'. Have a good TGIF and enjoy. Chat at you later!

Bore da.....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Rosie, how are you?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Liz, what is new?

Loraine and Jim, are you back?

Monna, how is everyone in Canada?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Noi amiamo San Diego ma è buona per essere a casa.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...