Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!



ME IN MAUI


ELISE IN MAUI

Mood: Cranky! Slap and Tickled!


Music listening to: Give It to Me by Rick James!

  It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris.  Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is quiet this morning but I am sure that she will have something to say soon. I do have a few things to take care of off of my To Do List.

  We are going to hit up a movie this afternoon. We are going to see "Winchester House". We are looking forward to seeing this one because we toured the "Winchester House in California a few years back and it was fantastic. We are sure we will recognize it for sure.

  Well, have a good Humper and we will chat at you later. Stay safe, happy and healthy.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Country Granny, thank you for posting to our blog we appreciate you and Bob. You guys stay safe and warm back in the east. Hey, that snow and ice is not a good thing. Oh, yes I will be sitting out on the front porch soon to people watch and Chris will be glad to join me again. Have a great Hump Day!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...