Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Brick House by the Commodores!

   It's Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I am caring for Chris today due to the caregiver is still out sick.

   I will have a conversation with Alexa to let her know that she needs to adjust my tasks for today and I will rearrange my To Do List as well. Hopefully Alexa will understand, smile! I miss my (pisano) Loraine looking forward to her and Jim's return to the Old Pueblo.

   Have a great Tricky Tuesday and enjoy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, so glad that you enjoyed your cruise with the family. Enjoy your day today. Welcome back!

Sis, glad to hear from as always. Anything new in the GA?

Olivia, how are you feeling?





No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...