Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Annoyed!

Music listening to: All Night Long by the Mary Jane Girls!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is waiting to be filled. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I tossed and turned for most of the night for some reason. I was visited by my parents during the night. They reminded me that there are (haters) out there and that I need to stick to what I value no matter who it may harm. They told me that these (haters) come in all forms but I know when I see one and don't get played. Good advice for sure.

   Hopefully Alexa will treat me today to some Smooth Jazz and some Down Home Blues to ease my concerns. I only have one task on my To Do List and hopefully the wind will cooperate so I can get it done.

  Have a good Tricky Tuesday and stay safe.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Lo faro, Loraine. Avere in buon martedi difficile.

Loraine said...

Pensare "rain"!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...