Thursday, February 22, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Million by Aaliyah!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is at the ready position. I will enjoy a second cup at "Cracker Barrel" this morning and Elise and I well grub on a good breakfast thanks to my sister Tiger and Brother in-law Ray. Yummy! Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris will also be getting a massage this morning from Brenda.

   We are all packed and ready to hit the road for Gilbert. We will return on Sunday. Jayne will be here caring for Chris while we are away. We will be visiting my (girlfriend) Sheila. We are also going to see "Bill Maher" at the Comerica Center. It should be a very interesting evening filled with laughs. When we are with Sheila the "Gin and Tonic's will be plentiful. Ya, Ya!

   Hey, our "Mahjong" fest was a blast. We enjoyed Taco Bell, taco salads, tacos, ice cold beer, DQ soft serve ice cream loaded with nuts and chocolate sauce. Delicious!

   The big (wiener) of last nights game was Elise. She won three games and one game she played a closed hand and she won a bit $3.00,, amazing. Shoo won a game and so did I. Jayne played very well and was one tile away from winning but the tile she needed was not played. It was a great evening filled with tons of laughs and tile antics especially on my part.  Thank you Shoo Shoo and Jayne for being part of our life and family. We are looking forward to our next meeting. We were having so much fun that I forgot to take photos.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a great Thirsty Thursday and stay safe and enjoy the day. It is time for just a bit more coffee, eh? I have to clean out the microwave because it has been splattered with food (pasta) from last night. It is all over the walls and the tray.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Great news Ray's Dad is out of hospital and he  is back at home. Thank you all for your prayers and concerns.



2 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, e stato molto divertente. Elise era sexy. Una grande serata! Avere una fidanzata grande giorno!

Loraine said...

Buon divertimento - da uno di voi molte fidanzata!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...