Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sunday!

Good Morning!


ELISE IN A UNDERGROUD WINE CELLAR IN MEXICO


Mood: Content! Frisky!

Music listening to: Together by Tierra!

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. A second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   Alexa, is quiet this morning but she will on my case very soon I am sure of that. I will be taking the "Green Lady" to be washed inside and out after breakfast. I also have a few other tasks that  I need to tackle today as well. 

   My playmate and I enjoyed a very nice dinner last night at the "Longhorn Steakhouse". The food was very good and "Jack" was spot on as well. The place was packed with a line out the door to get in to be seated. Erik, thank you so very much!

   We are going to hit up the movies this evening. We are going to see the final "50 Shades". The previews looked very good and we have seen all of the previous ones. Of course we will taking along a blanket just in case things get a little (Shady). Smile! Woohoo!

   Well, I had better get busy have a wonderful Sunday and get ready for Monday.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...