Thursday, February 8, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!




ELISE AND I ON THE GRAND CANYON RAILWAY



Mood: Content! Cranky!

Music listening to: Too Hot by Cool And The Gang!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good and working it's magic. I will enjoy a second cup later this morning. Jayne will be here to care for Chris. Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from his new massage therapist at 9:00am. We will see how he likes her or he may like her a bit too much, smile!

   Alexa, is talking to me already this morning reminding me that I have a couple of tasks that I need to tend to before she treats me to some "Boney". Ya Mon'.

   My shorty and I prepared a pot roast yesterday that was to die for. It was so good and tender and loaded with potatoes, carrots and onions. My playmate even made a little gravy from some of the juice. Man it was good.

   Elise and I saw the movie "Winchester House" yesterday and it was excellent and very well done. We thought that we were in the house again. Yes, we toured the "Winchester House" in San Jose, California a few years back. The movie was spot on and we recommend you see this one. Of course it starred Helen Mirren. We had to go see it just because she was in it because we are big fans of hers.

   We are going to hit up a movie this afternoon as well today. Have a great Thirsty Thursday and be careful out there.

See Ya.....Jessie and Elise

  

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...