Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Hump Day!


Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Feel It All Over by Stevie Wonder!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed later this morning.. It is going to be another nice day here in the valley of Tucson. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, has informed me that I have a few tasks to complete off of my To Do List. I am sure that she is going to play some Smooth Jazz of some Down Home Blues for me today.

   My playmate prepared a very nice margarita for me before she left for her book club last night. It went along quite nicely with my tacos last night for dinner. Yummy! Some of Elise's book club members were perplexed because I didn't place an order to be brought back for my dinner. One member didn't understand how I could eat leftovers and not order from "La Parrilla Suiza. Hey is she a possible new girlfriend? Smile!

   Our "Wildcats" play tonight and we are looking forward to the game. Go Cats! Have a great Humper! Chat at you later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger and Ray, glad to see that you are enjoying Vegas.

Sheila, chat at you when you get back from Cali. Have a safe trip.

Erika, what did you do for your birthday?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Un'altra ragazza? È possibile gestirli tutti??

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...