Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sunday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Defeated!

Music listening to: Easy by Lionel Ritchie!

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will enjoy a second cup at the "Egg
Connection". It is a bit cold out this morning and it is not going to hit any heat records today for sure.

   Donna will be here this morning to give Chris a massage. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. 

   We had a very nice dinner at "Leo's" last night. We were joined by Bobby, Jim, and my (fidanzata) Loraine. The food was very good and so were the margaritas. Ole'. After getting our grub on we returned to our house for some "Wizard". It started out fantastic because I was kicking booty and taking names. Then all of a sudden my (fidanzata) gave me the eye and it was all over. I started to go downhill and I continued that downward direction for the rest of the night. Good thing the margaritas my shorty served up were kickin". 

   The game was going well and it started to take a turn. A discussion that involved religious beliefs and disbelief surfaced and after a bit I had to interject a (Basta) enough before it got nasty. I never talk about religion or politics in a group due to it causes major problems because it brings out the worse in people so I leave it alone. (Basta)!

LORAINE (MIO FIDANZATA)
   Well, the big wiener was Jim again. He continues to wear the Wizard hat, cape and he brandishes the Wizard wand as well. All hail the Wizard.

BOBBY, ELISE,LORAINE

JIM




BOBBY AND ELISE

WIZARD LESS!

MY PLAYMATE

LORAINE ASSISTING THE WIZARD WITH HIS CAPE

THE WIZARD DEMANDS BUTTS IN THE AIR!

THE WIZARD IS ENJOYING JUST A TAD TOO MUCH. ALL HAIL THE WIZARD!


   It was a very good evening so good I brought out a bottle of "Grappa" and we all enjoyed a shot of it. I have to tell you I slept like a rock and so did my playmate. Bobby topped off the evening with a very nice gluten-free dessert. A good time with friends is a mainstay for my playmate and I. Thank you guys for making our evening special.

   Have a good Sunday and stay happy, safe and healthy.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise


   


1 comment:

MakeupAlley said...

I like your way of story-telling in this article, with pictures and all. The wizard wand is very cute.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...