Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Cautious! 

Music listening to: Can't Let You Go by Hall and Oates!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A Guatemalan  medium blend. I will have a second cup later when I am chatting with Alexa. Yes, right now she is asleep!

   Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Hey how about those "Wildcats"? They beat "Cal" last night. Go Cats! My shorty and I may go to "Gus Balones" this morning for breakfast. We are going to the movies today to see "I Tonya" at El Con Mall. It got great reviews and 4 stars as well.

  Well,  I had better get to bouncing and get this day moving forward. Have a great Thirsty Thursday!

  Hey we have a "Wizard" fest coming up this weekend here. I have  secretly  been in training for the past week. I have gotten my skills polished to perfection. I am just putting this out there for my (findanzata) girlfriend Loraine. "Who's Your Wizard?" "I am just saying Loraine".

Later...Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, sogno sulla fidanzata.

Loraine said...

La pratica non aiuterà, mio ​​bel amico.

Jessie said...

Bla, bla, bla fidanzata!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...