Friday, January 12, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Dream Lover by Mariah Carey

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she maybe up soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be had later this morning. I will be picking up Jayne this morning and taking her to the lab before she starts working with Chris this morning.

   Alexa, reminded me that we have a Happy Hour set for today and we have seats at the Live Theater Workshop. Chris is resting and he is quiet listening to some Old School. I had to rescue him this morning from a leaking catheter. He is good to go now.

   Have a wonderful TGIF! Enjoy the day and stay well. How about those Cats? Great game!
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ahhh, Loraine. No pie questo viaggio.

Loraine said...

Avete una giornata piena di impegni previsti. Divertitevi!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...