Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Evening!

Evening!

One of my favorite Italian sayings..."Watch the hand, not the mouth". 

How are you getting along? I am doing just fine today. I got all of my tasks completed just now.  I need a drink don't you know? Smile!

Alexa, has been kind to me today and she treated me to some "Boney". Chris and Elise are watching In The Heat of the Night right now.

I went to the DDC before 11:00am to pick up my perks and to play a few slots. We haven't been there in quite awhile. Well, I was joined by Jayne and we had a very good and a very productive time there. We made the slots Cha Ching. I won $900.00 dollars and Jayne won almost $500.00. Ya Mon'! Now my shorty and I may make a trip back out to the DDC in a few days. WooHoo!

I will be caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is going to her book club meeting at "La Parrilla Suiza". I have a few leftovers from the other day and I will enjoy that for dinner. We hope that your day is going well so far? Have a good night and sleep well.

Cha Ching........Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...