Monday, January 22, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day a good one? I hope that it was better than mine. I am going to hit the sheets hard tonight and hopefully I can sleep well.

Elise prepared soup for dinner with sliced tomatoes and crackers. We watched a series on Netflix titled "Disjointed" it stars Kathy Bates as a dispensary owner. It is hilarious. Chris loved.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is on her desktop in the family room. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day and I hope that I get through it without any problem.

Have a good night and sleep well.
Buona Notte!  Jessie and Elise


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Dormire bene così vi sentirete meglio domani!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...