Saturday, January 13, 2018

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Disturbed! Crappy!

Music listening to:

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I apologize but I will not be posting to our blog today. I didn't sleep well at all last night due to a couple of issues came up that has put me in a state of (WTF).

  I am going to Evergreen Cemetery  shortly to have a chat with my parents and Wes. I also go there when I  have come across an issue that I feel is not going well. I pour it all out there and I feel much better when I do. I know it may be strange but that is just me. I know that my parents and Wes will understand how I am feeling.

Have a good weekend and enjoy.
Ciao....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ciao Loraine. Non vedo l'ora di verdere Sheila e Tangye oggi. Io non sono do buon umore oggi, ma mi mettero su di esso fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Mi auguro che il giorno diventa migliore. Alcuni vini potrebbe aiutare?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...