Saturday, January 20, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!





What is up? Well, I have completed all of my tasks on my To Do List for today. Now I am relaxing with Boney James, Ya, ya!

Elise just left to do some grocery shopping and Rick just took Chris out for a walk. Elise and I have been looking over her Mac and it is going to take some doing to get used to it in comparison to Windows.

Hey, my (findanzata) is really on my case today, but it is way too late because she is doomed to bowing to the Wizard that is going to be me. Oh Yeah!

Hope that all is going well for you?
Later....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Non accadrà, il mio amico bello!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...