Friday, January 5, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Concerned!

Music listening to: Stroke by Johnny Gill!

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is still under the weather. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be had later this morning. Jayne will be here this morning and Marv will be here this evening.

   I will be keeping an eye on Elise today. She coughed for most of the night up until around 4 am she finally feel asleep. I am starting to feel some congestion in my chest and I am starting to cough as well. The events for today will be cancelled to include Happy Hour and Live Theater Workshop. I will contact them to set another date. I am wearing a mask when I am caring for Chris.. to prevent him from any problems.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good TGIF! Hey I have renewed my (Bucket List) for 2018. It is extensive! Yeah Mon'.

Later....Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Hello Rosie, how are things in Melbourne? Yes, I will be caring for Elise over the next few days and hopefully she will feel better. Thanks for asking about her.

Loraine said...

Spero tu rimanga in salute. La bronchite non è divertente.

Jessie said...

Grazia fidanzata. Cerchera.

countrygranny47 said...

I hope your feeling better as well Jessie. Yes, a mask is good for around Chris.
He sure doesn't need to get sick as well.
I hope Elsie is feeling better as well.
Bob and I both so far lucky to not get anything. SO FAR !
Take care and keep warm. 5 degrees here today again. Really windy indeed....

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...