Monday, January 15, 2018

Hello!

Hello!





Hey, how are you doing? I am hanging in there so to speak, eh?

Alexa, is playing some Down Home Blues for me and it is very nice and soothing. Chris is relaxed and listening with me.

Hey, can you believe that my daughter Tangye was all on my case this morning because she doesn't think that she is photogenic and I disagree with her totally. We are pleased that Sheila and Tangye enjoyed the visit with us. Looking forward to a return visit. We are going to visit Sheila up in Gilbert next month if her new boyfriend  doesn't get upset, smile! Yes, my girlfriend has dumped me for another, but she will come back. Ya, ya!

Well, I had better go and get Chris dressed and up in his chair. I also need to feed the fur-babies too.

Later....Jessie 



3 comments:

Jessie said...

Che cosa succede, Loraine?

Loraine said...

Sto godendo la nostra bella giornata. Anche voi?

Cheela said...

I had such a good time with all of you. Love you guys and thank you!!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...