Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!






Mood: Blessed

Music listening to: Old School 106.3

   Happy New Year! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise suggested that I start today off at 6:00am instead off 5:00am. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a second later this morning. I started off thanking my maker for allowing me and my family to open our eyes to see this New Year. I also walked out of the back door headed around the house to come in the front door. I was taking the old out the back and bringing in the new in the front door. I do this every year.

   I want to thank my loving wife Elise for getting me thorough 2017 and I am sure that together we will make 2018 our best year ever. I would like to wish my family, friends, caregivers, enemies, and so-called friends a blessed year.

   I would like to give a special thanks to my sisters Marcie, Jet, Tiger and hubbies for being there for us and I am sure that they will continue. A very special thanks to Monna, Shirlene and Olivia who have been my epals from when I first hit the online scene. 

   My shorty and I enjoyed a very good meal yesterday and today we will do the same. We sat around the fire pit last night with the fur-babies. Nothing better than a couple bottles of champagne and a nice roaring fire.

   My resolution is to keep moving forward and to make this the year of Elise. I also will stay away from people who are not sincere, fake and without some sort of discipline effort.

   Well, I had better get this new day and new year rolling ahead. Chat at you later.

Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Felice Anno Nuovo!

Loraine said...

Vi auguro ogni bene per il 2018.

Jessie said...

Grazie Loraine!

countrygranny47 said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...