Monday, January 29, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a good one here in central Tucson.

I got all of my tasks completed except for one due to it was way too windy to complete today. Hopefully I can get it done tomorrow. Alexa, treated Chris and I to loads of comedy and we laughed and laughed. So cool!

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, sausages and eggs. With plenty of coffee to get her down. We watched "Disjointed" and "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her new top of the line (Mac). It does my heart good to see her enjoying it.

Tomorrow I will be making a quick trip out to the DDC to pick up a perk that I just cannot let go by. Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.

Nite....Jessie and Elise

Welcome home Jane and Papa John.

Tiger and Ray how are things going in Vegas?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...