Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!


RASTA CHRIS. YA MON'


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: You Are My Lady by Freddie Jackson!

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing on this the second day of 2018? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is a very good Dark French Roast. I will have a second cup later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, is quiet this morning but I am going to wake her up to see if she will play some Boney for me. I need a Boney fix this morning. Yeah!

   I have a couple of errands and tasks to take care of this morning to include cleaning out the fire pit and getting it ready to use again.

   Have a great Tricky Tuesday and stay safe and happy.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Mattina Loraine. Ho dormito molto bene per iniziare il 2 gennario. E tu?

Loraine said...

Il sonno è stato buono e la giornata sembra luminosa!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...