Saturday, January 20, 2018

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Can't Get Enough by Barry White (classic) 

   It's the Weekend!  How are you?  I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning. So she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a second cup before I hit the streets to run my errands this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

 Well, the day has arrived and I am ready to show some skill and greatness. Yes, the "Wizard" fest takes place tonight right here. Mio (findanzata)Loraine is doomed because I have honed my technique of the win. Yes, it is a good idea to have dinner at "Leo's" before the "Wizard" fest. Good food and a few libations and my (findanzata) will surrender. Ya, ya!

  Have a good weekend and enjoy.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Vantando non sarà di aiuto. Si sono impostati a perdere!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...