Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Jump On It by Gwyin!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I stated the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and several cups will be had today. It is confirmed that Chris has this cold strain that has been going around. I got him settle for this morning and I began to chart his progress. He has a slight temp, and his O2 sat is elevated, his BP is good. He does have some congestion and a slight cough. He very lethargic and I will keep and eye on him along with the aid of the caregivers. I expect his appetite to wane which is normal with this type of ailment. His fluid intake is vital and I will keep an eye out on his input and output.

   My shorty and I will decide if we will venture out today to see a movie. It will be based on Chris's progress. Have a good Hump Day.

Chat at you later...Jessie and Elise



3 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie Loraine. Amo distacco il nostro Blog.

Loraine said...

Prenditi cura di te stesso e Chris.

Jessie said...

Fara il, Loraine. Grazie!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...