Monday, January 15, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How did your day end? It has been a petty good day for a Monday here in Tucson.

Chris and I enjoyed listening to Smooth Jazz and Chris enjoys the Comedy Station that Alex choose or us. He is sitting in his chair just cracking up and that is a very good thing.

I am a little concerned about my shorty because this cold is sticking with her to the point she will be getting a chest x-ray just in case something else is present.

We enjoyed soup for dinner with crackers, baby carrots, sliced tomatoes and plenty of fluid to get it all down. We should have had a bowl of this soup as well, smile! We also watched "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix as well.



Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. First off I will be taking Jayne to her doctor's appointment in the morning  while Rick is here caring for Chris.

My shorty is in her office on her desktop. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo is leaving on a short vacation tomorrow. We are sure that she will have a good time.

Have a good night and we will chat at you tomorrow.
Nite...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Good Night Granny and Bob,stay warm.

countrygranny47 said...

We are trying Jessie,, lol
It is snowing like a son of a gun.
Started this morning out fine,,, then bigger flakes appeared.
It lets up then back to coming down heavy. Like now !
Have a good one and I hope Elsie is feeling real soon.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...