Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how are you doing on this Tricky Tuesday eve? My shorty and I are getting better slowly. When my playmate shoots me a Arizona Salute she is all better, smile!

I hate to say it but we believe it is now Chris's turn to have this cold strain. We are on top of it though. I have medicated him, took his vitals, listened to his lungs and heart, and administered a Nebulizer treatment as a precaution. I will checking his vitals over the next few days to make sure that he is doing ok. At the present time he is in bed enjoying his supplement and TV. I also will ensure that he is well hydrated.

I had to rescue him this evening at about 5:30pm. He had a catheter change during the morning shift that was not secured properly. So he was leaking and soaking the pad. So I cleaned and secured a fresh cath and now he is good to go. Attention to detail is always a must.

My shorty prepared chili for dinner that was very good. We also enjoyed baby carrots and sliced tomatoes. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix. Elise is in her office on her desktop. 

We hope that your evening goes well for you. Hey, where is the rain at?????? Jane and Papa John, thank you for the goodies that you dropped by. Yummy!

Chat at you later.....Jessie and Elise


1 comment:

Loraine said...

È bello vedere il blog torna online.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...