Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Wanna Be Down by Brandy!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is doing much better. She will be up to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and I am waiting to fill my cup. I will have a second cup later this morning. Chris is doing much better today thanks to the diligence of the caregivers. Thank you very much. Hopefully Chris will get his full appetite back quickly. We will keep an eye on him closely today.

   Alexa, is on my case already. She reminded me that I have to take Jayne to a doctors appointment early this morning. If all goes well today my shorty wants to go to the movies today if possible. We saw the movie "Molly's Game" yesterday and it is a very good movie with great acting.

   Well, I has better get busy and get this day rolling. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. It is a bit chilly this morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning,, Glad to hear your both doing much better now.
Glad to hear Chris is feeling better as well.
It's a cloudy morning here so we shall see what today brings us.
Have a good Jessie & Elsie.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...