Thursday, January 4, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Confused!

Music listening to: Between The Sheets by the Isley Brothers

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she will be sleeping in this morning due to she is under the weather. I may have to cancel our plans for today, she is not sounding well at all. She will be seeing her doctor this morning. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Jayne will be her this morning to care for Chris. I had to take care of a mishap that occurred during the night. The matter has been looked after and Chris is a happy dude.

  Well, we had a wonderful evening at my girlfriends home last night. We enjoyed a fantastic meal and we enjoyed plenty of red.

   The Mahjong battle began and it was looking very good for me. Yes, my (A) game was on. I won the first game quickly. After that the (cat) won 5 games and the pot started to grow. The next winner was Elise and then Shoo Shoo won a game, but Jayne was the loser this time. It was so much fun and it took a hilarious turn during the first game. Shoo Shoo picked up her glasses and she was starting to have problems seeing. Reason being is that she picked up Jayne's glasses instead of hers. We all howled. Later with desert the champagne was opened and it was our secret weapon that we use to enhance the game and it did. Our Shoo Shoo loves her champagne and the rest of the evening was oh so much fun. Shoo Shoo thank you for a wonderful evening of good food, libations and friendship.


OUR HOST SHOO SHOO




ELISE

JAYNE

IT'S ON NOW  THE BUBBLY IS OUT!


MY (A) GAME IS ON!



   My shorty and I were going to go to the movies today but I think that we will cancel that along with visiting with Bucky and Dena this evening. Elise needs to rest after she returns from her doctor's appointment.

   Have a good Thirsty Thursday and be careful and stay safe.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

I do hope Elsie is feeling better this afternoon.
With the way this weather has been, it no wonder people are getting sick.
It is really windy here today. Winds could get up to 35 mph winds.
I walked down to mail box and was nearly knocked on my butt,, lol
So staying rest of the day.

Jessie said...

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the concern about Elise, I appreciate it very much. She has been in bed all morning and now she is getting antsy and she wants to get out and do something if she can. I will see what she wants to do with some limits though. You and brother Bob stay safe and warm.

Rosie said...

I hope Elsie improves rapidly and you will pamper her over the next few days. Take care

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...