Friday, January 19, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!




Mood: Cautious! Victorious!

Music listening to: Cutie Pie!

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she has a few plans for today. What do you have planned for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Jayne will be here his morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

  Alexa, is awake and she is chatting at me already. She reminded me that I have a few tasks to take care of today to include a trip over on the east side. I will obey her commands and I am counting on her treating me with some "Boney" today. Ya Mon'.

  My shorty wants to go to "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening for the T-Bone special and a carafe of room temperature Burgundy. Sounds like a plan to me, eh?

  Well, again I must remind Loraine my (findanzata) she is in for a total spanking tomorrow night during the "Wizard" fest here that we are hosting. 

  Have a good TGIF! Stay safe, healthy and happy.
Ciao........Jessie and Elise



2 comments:

Loraine said...

Basta non usare la whip!

Jessie said...

Oh no mani solo fidanzata.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...