Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Nobody Supposed to Be Here by SWV!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I had to replace a catheter first thing this morning for Chris. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, was very good to me yesterday. She played some Boney, and she treated me to a station of comedians that had Chris and I laughing. WooHoo! Hopefully she will treat me again today. I have a few tasks to take care of this morning.

   Well, my girlfriend Shoo Shoo is on my case. We are going to play Mahjong at her home tonight along with Jayne. I have no idea why she thinks that she is going to beat me. Why do some of my girlfriends give me a hard time? Jane, don't go there ok? We will be bringing along a weapon that Shoo Shoo cannot resist and it makes her relax and causes her to make mistakes and it makes for a fantastic defeat for her. Smile! So get ready to rumble and tumble Shoo Shoo. It is on!

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Humper and be careful out there.
Later....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Stai parlando di champagne!Si?

Jessie said...

Sei fidanzata corretta. Mi conosci molto bene.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...