Saturday, January 6, 2018

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Crappy!

Music listening to: Boggie, Uggie, Uggie by A Taste Of Honey!

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is still under the weather. She is getting plenty of rest and fluids as am I due to I have a milder cold now. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be had later this morning. Alexa, has been good to me by playing smooth jazz to relax my soul. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

   We were home bound yesterday so we took it slow and easy. I was able to change our play date at ''Live Theater Workshop" to the 12th of January.  We have tickets to the "Invisible Theater" to see the son of Jack Lemmon on stage at the "Berger". We are supposed to meet Dottie for dinner at "Teresa's Mosaic" and afterward see the show. Looks like we will not be making it to either, but we will see.

   Have a good Weekend and be careful and stay healthy,
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Mi dispiace che ti manchi un po 'di divertimento.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...