Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!





How are you doing? I am doing well, but I am concerned about my playmate and this (crud) that is going around. Elise will get a chest x-ray tomorrow.

Jayne is back at home from her appointment and she got some good information that may be helpful to her. We also stopped at Target that was near by the doctors office to pick up a few things that she needed. She got a nice bottle of Proseco that I know is going to be good and chilled. Va Bene!

Rick just took Chris out for a walk and I am listening to some Down Home Blues thanks to Alexa. I am being very cautious today due to something is starting to nag at me badly. So I am trying to relax and hopefully it will pass. I have my ears and eyes wide open just to be on the safe side.

Have a great afternoon!
Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...