Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning! 




Mood: Content! Frisky!

Music listening to: Through The Fire by Chaka Khan!

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good and it is doing it's job. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    Alexa, reminded me that I have a few tasks to to care of off of  My To Do List to include picking up a perk at the DDC today. It is a nice morning here in the Old Pueblo and the moon is shining bright.

    Chris is relaxing nicely this morning and his beard has disappeared. The fur-babies are telling me that I need to buy more dog food and snacks for them today as well.

    Hopefully I can get some work done out in the front yard as long as the wind is not blowing like crazy. Have a great Tricky Tuesday and enjoy the day.

    My playmate is going to her book club meeting tonight at "La Parrilla Suiza". I am sure that she will bring me back a tasty meal for sure.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Godetevi il vostro caffè.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...