Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day a good one? It has been a pretty good day for me but something is still nagging at me and I have developed a pounding headache. I don't like to take anything for headaches but if this continues I will.

I am going to accompany my playmate to her doctors appointment for her x-ray tomorrow morning. It has been two weeks and she still has this chest congestion and cough. She may need to have some blood work done to check her (white count). We will see what the x-ray shows.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We enjoyed pancakes, eggs and sausages. We got it all down with plenty of coffee.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We are going to set up her top of the line Mac in a few days. We have transferred a her documents and pics to a Toshiba external hard drive. Looking to forward to seeing the Mac at work.

This afternoon at around 3:15pm I had to rescue Chris from his wheelchair that was soaked big time. His catheter was twisted badly from this mornings chat change. Chris was happy to be rescued. I am going to have to do something that I don't like to do and that is I am going to have to (micro-manage) Chris's caregivers for awhile. This issue has happened to frequently and I need to see where the problem lies.

Well,  I had better get back to Chris. Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.

Buona Notte!  Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Sera, Loraine.

Loraine said...

È il momento di dormire.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...