Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Stiff!

Music listening to: Real Love by Mary J. Blige

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about so she will be up and heading for the pool soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is doing it's job. I will have some yogurt for breakfast this morning. Our daughter Tangye stayed overnight with us and it felt like times. 

   David will be here this morning so I will be painting again  in the front of the house. My shorty and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. We are almost done with the house but still have the block walls to do. Yep!

   Well, I had better get to work. Have a good one and be blessed.

See Ya....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise,always good to hear from you.

Jane and Papa John, what is up for today? Oh No I Didn't!

Monna, how is everyone doing?

Erika, are you back yet?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Can't wait to see the finished painting project!

Jessie said...

Hi, girlfriend! It is a chore but at times it is relaxing and serene.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...