Thursday, May 26, 2016

It's A Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!


SHOO AND STU



Mood: Content! Annoyed! 

Music listening to: Birds chirping!

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon. Jayne is here caring for Chris this morning. Chris loves her and so do we. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I woke up this morning with my DI hat on and I didn't sleep that well last night. I need to clear something up quickly. I have many followers of my blog all over the US and out of the US and that pleases me greatly but I feel that I need to make something very clear.

   My blog is an extension of me and it has the approval of my loving wife Elise who I call my playmate and shorty. We are as tight as a rusted nut on a bolt and we always will be. I have been posting to this blog for over 6 years and I have never felt like I had to explain it ever until this morning.

   Some of the wording in my blog my be confusing to some and if you need an explanation please feel free to ask me about it. If it offends you in any way please let me know and I will take you off of the listing or you can just stop reading it.

   I have a loving wife and family, loving friends to which I am very close to. I use the term girlfriend quite a bit and I believe that some people take that the wrong way. Our friends are unique and we get along very well and we enjoy life to the fullest as it should be and that is not going to change. Elise knows all of my (girlfriends) as a matter of fact she knew them before I did.

  Please don't take the fact that I am a quiet laid back person as a weakness. I am very observant I keep my eyes and ears open all of the time. My father taught me this and to keep them guessing about what makes me tick. I have learned to read people very well. I will say that you don't want to get on my bad side ever because I will get back at you. It may not be right then but I will without a doubt. You don't want that ever!

  With that being said I love my wife (Elise), my family and my friends. So don't try to judge me and my actions. I cannot stand people who are two-faced because I can, will, and have identified who you are. Nuff said!

  My playmate is going to do some touch up work today on the main house today. We may hit up a movie today as well. It has been awhile since we have been to a movie and we are behind.

   This evening we are meeting up with Vickie and Mike and hopefully Mike's sister at "Relish" for dinner. We love "Relish" because they have good food and the wine flights are excellent.

   We enjoyed a fantastic evening last with Shoo and Stu. We had great food and the Mahjong Marathon was killer. Marcie you will be pleased to know that I won a game last night. WooHoo! The only person who didn't win was Stu but he came close several times. Thank you guys for a festive evening.

   If time permits I will start to post about our trip to the mountains. Have a great Thirsty Thursday.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Jane, thanks for letting us know that Papa John likes to paint, but we got it covered. No pun intended Sweet Pea. Papa has enough on his plate.

2 comments:

Cheela said...

As one of your "girlfriends," I find it hard to believe that ANYONE wouldn't get who you are as a person, Jessie. You are one of the greatest humans I know and you and Elise are two of my very dearest friends!!! I love being called your girlfriend because from you it is absolutely a term of endearment and nothing more!! I agree with you--don't read it if you don't like it! Some people just don't get it, I think!!

Jessie said...

Sheila, thank you so very much. Elise, my playmate, shorty, and I read your posting together. You hit the nail on the head. My sister in law wrote a nice email that Elise and I enjoyed, My brother Herman wrote that he knows what time it is as well. I want to thank everyone for your kind words and support. Sheila, Jane, Flo, Loraine, and the many more will always be my girlfriends.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...