Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunday!

Good Morning!


BERCHTESGARDEN, GERMANY


Mood: Content! Red Light Special!

Music listening to: Nada!

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 7:00am. My playmate is still counting Javelina this morning but she will up and about soon. Any plans for today?

  I put the kettle on and my cup is at the ready. We are very grateful that Jayne is here caring for Chris since we have been on this stay-cation. We are relaxed, rested, gin rummied.

 We enjoyed our evening at the "Wild Garlic Grill". The food was excellent and the place was packed. We are going to go back without a doubt. We recommend this place for sure.

  We are going to the movies later this afternoon and for dinner we are going to order pizza from Papa Murphy. Yeah!

   We hope that your Sunday is a good one and that you are having a blessed day.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Ron and Nancy, thank you for posting to our blog. We enjoyed the evening very much.

Jane and Papa get some rest.

Loraine, how is my girlfriend?

The above photo is in Germany sent to me by my epal Erika. I have been here several times for a weekend. It was the resting place for Hitler. A beautiful place!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...