Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How did your day go? Well, my playmate and I have been very busy this afternoon painting the main house.

It has been a hot one today, but we chugged along with the painting. Elise worked on the trim and I painted the wall under the driveway and the cactus garden area. I got attack by the cacti three times today. Buggers!

I was really downing the water today and I even enjoyed a nice Corona. My girlfriend Jane got on me for drinking the Corona because it doesn't hydrate much, but it was refreshing. Ahhhh!

Tomorrow we will do some touch up work and get the last area near the back door ready to be painted.

I have to tell you that I am as sore as I can be. I will hit the shower as soon as Chris is settled.
Later I will take a muscle relaxer and hopefully my shorty will give me a nice rub down to help loosen things up. Jane, you went there didn't you? You know what time it is, smile!

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a wonderful evening. 
Night.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, thank you for the concern about me over doing it today. Love my sister!




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...