Tuesday, May 3, 2016

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Rock With You by MJ

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up like a slice of toast this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a slice of apple pie along with it. It is another nice morning here in the "Old Pueblo" but it is going to heat up fast. David will be this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

  The plan for today is to get back to painting the main house. I will be heading for Home Depot soon to get more paint. I need to get started before the heat arrives.

  Well, I need to get a move on so have a great Tricky Tuesday. Stay safe.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...