Tuesday, May 10, 2016

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



YEAH MON'


Mood: Relaxed! Slap and Tickled! You Dip I Dip!

Music listening to: Jungle Love by Morris Day and the Times

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about making her way to the gym to swim. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt later for breakfast. David will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    I have a couple of errands to take care of and I will be working on the main house this morning. Later we will decide what to pack for our DDC stay.

    Have a good Tricky Tuesday and be careful.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

JT and George , glad that you had a good time at the Rita Resort in Las Vegas. Welcome back home.

Sis, how are things in the GA?

Bobby, how is it going?

Flo and John, how are you?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Loraine, how is my girlfriend doing?

Sheila, stay strong!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...