Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Sore! 

Music listening to: Easy by the Commadores

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be making her way to the gym shortly. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I had a small piece of baked chicken for breakfast this morning. A bit different for me, eh? Smile!

    My playmate and I will tackle a little painting on the south side of the house this morning when she returns from the gym. Jayne will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

    We had a fantastic time last night at "Cafe Torino" with Papa John, Jane, Nancy and Ron. It was good to see Nancy and Ron. It has been years since we have seen them in Kentucky. They are looking good and happy.

     The food at "Cafe Torino" was excellent and the Jazz Band was on point. It was a very nice evening and we hope to do this again very soon.


JAZZ BAND AT CAFFE' TORINO

CAFFE' TORINO

ELISE, JANE, PAPA JOHN, RON,NANCY



    This afternoon my shorty and I will be making our way to the DDC for an overnight perk stay. Cha Ching hopefully. We are going to meet up with Bobby at "Gus Balones" for breakfast on Friday morning. This stay-cation is a bit different then what we usually do. We will be at home quite a bit and going out often to do things like the movies and "Live Theater Workshop".

   Well, I need to get my groove on and get to it. Have a great Thirsty Thursday! Papa John, Jane, Ron and Nancy thank you for a wonderful evening at "Cafe Torino".

  Later......Jessie and Elise

Loraine, you are making me get a swelled head with your compliments. Keep it up! Jane don't go there. You did didn't you?

Mary and Bob, how are you?

JT, what is new in Chandler?

Erika, how are you?

Dottie, have a nice trip see you in two weeks. Now that you have given me the crown while you are away. I will make you proud as the new King of Keno. Long life the King! Cha Ching!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am counting on you

Nancy said...

We really enjoyed it too! Great food and even better company! 😀

countrygranny47 said...

doing good Jessie,
Looks like you have been having a good time.
keep cool..

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...