Monday, May 9, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!


I WANT TO GO FISHING! YEAH MON'


Mood: Tired! Frisky!

Music listening: Take Your Time Do It Right by SOS Band

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will crawling out of her cave soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and a second cup will be enjoyed soon. I will have some yogurt for breakfast a bit later this morning. I haven't been on the treadmill in awhile due to painting but I will start that back up very soon.

   I have a couple of errands to take care of today to include a trip to Home Depot for more painting supplies. I will be washing off the north side of the main house and covering up windows today as well.

   Well, I had better get my "Mojo" working, right Jane and Loraine? Yeah Mon' Irie'. Have a good Monday and enjoy. My playmate and I went to see the movie "Race" last night and it was very good. Our painting has curtailed our movie going and we miss it a lot.

   Later....Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...