Monday, May 30, 2016

It's A Monday! Memorial Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Atomic Dog by George Clinton

  It's a Monday! Memorial Day! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about this morning already. Any plans for today?

  It is Memorial Day and this is a day of reflection for me.  I give thanks to my brothers and sisters in arms who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. Our flag is flying high out front this morning and I gave my comrades a salute to thank them for their service. This is a day of reflection and memories.

  The coffee is good and I will have a donut to go along with. I will be trimming the trees this morning and trimming the ivy before I start to paint the front of the house. I will also power wash the front porch as well.
  
  My playmate and I saw the movie "Neighbors 2:Sorority Rising". This movie is hilarious. It had my playmate and I rolling in the aisle.

  We hope that your day will be a good one. Enjoy!
Later....Jessie and Elise

Jane, I am enjoying the song Atomic Dog it reminds me of my wild days chasing the (cat). Yeah Mon' Right Papa John?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...