Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you? Did you make it through Hump Day! I got all of my errands taken care of this morning and I picked up with painting the main house. My playmate and I will start back up tomorrow.

We are going to take a break and go to the movies tomorrow before we get burned out painting. We are going to grab a lite dinner at Park Mall and then we are meeting our daughter Tangye  at a place called "Creative Juices". It is a place were you paint on canvas and enjoy wine at the same time. Jane did you go there with the name "Creative Juices?". I bet that you did, smile.

I am resting up and Elise just left for the final practice with the "Tucson Women's Chorus" before the concert on Saturday evening.

We hope that your day has been a good "Humper".
Night.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...