Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!




Looks like she enjoys "Morning Sex". Sheila and I do without a doubt! Right Sheila?


How was it today? Well, it was a busy one for me and I did not make it to the hammock. 

I helped my playmate while she painted the trim on the north side of the main house. Actually I was making sure that she remained  standing on the ladder, smile!

Tomorrow we will continue on with the painting on the north side and I will do a little touch up work in that area as well. We are rolling, literally, if you will!

We watched Family Feud with Chris. Before Chris and I were enjoying a movie on the Sci-Fi channel called Ghost Shark. It was good and we were rolling with laughter.

I was going to post about our trip to the mountains but I will have to do it at another time due to Chris seems a little tense for some reason so I will keep an eye on him in case I need to administer some  additional medications for it.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty just left for her book club meeting at "Bistro 44". We haven't been there in a long time. I put in an order for some "Cordon Bleu". I have had it from the "Bistro" before and it was heavenly. I put in a Corona in the freezer to get nice and cold. I am going to sleep well tonight, yeah!

We hope that your evening goes well. Sleep tight and dream a good dream.

Prost.....Jessie and Elise

Marcie, thanks for chatting with me today but I did not make it to the hammock. How were those ribs?

Dottie, welcome home. Get some rest. The Keno King has spoken.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...